We can SaaSify for you...

Back in the industry after my MBA, I realize that the industry jargon I was used to 16 months prior to embarking on my MBA journey has been completely replaced by a whole new set of jargons thanks to the Web 2.0 revolution that picked up pace during this periods.I was attending a teleconference when one of the technical people remarked, “Don’t worry, we can saasify that in no time”. I was confounded. What in the world did he mean when he said “Saasify”. What I initially dismissed as a wrongly pronounced variation of ‘satisfy’ turned out to mean ‘We can convert your product into a SaaS enabled product – a software that can be offered as a service to the client’. Phew !! A verbalized word to describe in simple terms the capability we possess.

Technorati Tags: ,,,


Comments

Anonymous said…
Haha! That's funny! Just like how the world has become increasingly "webbed" i.e. everything is on internet now. Here's introducing the discovery of the IT world of words!! :P